Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kiss 100 Men In Paris

October 31, 2009



** Tips: The reds are linked to related pages. Click on them to visit. They should open in new windows. The greens are pinyin. **

I found a very interesting Chinese blog

豆楊, 在巴黎吻百個男人 (豆杨,在巴黎吻百个男人)
"Dòuyáng ,Zài Bālí Wěn Bǎi Gè Nánrén" (Douyoung, Kiss 100 Men In Paris)

Douyoung, I think it's her pen name, a young pretty lady from Taiwan who's studying music in Paris.
I consider her a great pianist and admire her. Her YouTube Video is amazing:



She wanted to know how it would feel about kissing 100 men in Paris so she came up with this "crazy" idea. She teamed up with a photographer and started to look for men to kiss on the streets and have the photos taken. I think she has kissed over 50 men so far. She's going to publish a book about this story so not every kiss will be posted. I think those photos she has posted are beautiful.

第一个吻 dì yī gè wěn ( The 1st kiss)
第五个吻 dì wǔ gè wěn ( The 5th kiss)
第七个吻 dì qī gè wěn ( The 7th kiss)
第八个吻 dì bā gè wěn ( The 8th kiss)
第九个吻 dì jiǔ gè wěn ( The 9th kiss)
第十三个吻 dì shí sān gè wěn ( The 13th kiss)
第十五个吻 dì shí wǔ gè wěn ( The 15th kiss)
第十六个吻 dì shí liù gè wěn ( The 16th kiss)
第三十七个吻 dì sān shí qī gè wěn ( The 37th kiss)
第四十六个吻 dì sì shí liù gè wěn ( The 46th kiss) *This is my favorite.
This one she didn't say the number of the kiss.

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you. Click HERE.

: prefix indicating ordinal number.
zài : in, at.
巴黎 Bālí : Paris.
wěn : kiss.
bǎi : hundred.
: classifier for people or objects in general.
男人 nán rén : man or men.

Related blog.







9 comments:

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Wow! Yes Paris is a romantic place gotta salute this gorgeous Douyoung not so much for the 100 kisses but for being so brave to do it at this time of the year when the whole world is badly hit by AH1N1. Maybe Paris is well contained so no worries for her. Plays the piano very well. Xie-xie merci beaucoup.

Jeannie said...

Yep, that's what I thought too about the H1N1 thing. She seems well so far. The piano playing is amazing isn't it? Every time when I watch it, my heart follows her fingers jumping up and down, up and down, but she's too fast and my heart could hardly catch up..lol

CheaHSan said...

Ah H1N1 maybe the kisses have given her immunity against H1N1. So the real prevention could be the "KISSES" no need those expensive drugs. The WHO should do some experiment from her. Agree with you that her fingers flow so well fast and nimble nice to watch her play.

Unknown said...

I do agree that Paris is well known for its romantic place environment. I don't see any surprise for this young lady to come out with such an extraordinary idea. Wish her a success and her courage should be praised.

foongpc said...

First time dropping by here. Recommended by bananaz. I love your blog! Cos I can learn Mandarin in a fun way! Sent you a request to add me in Facebook! Thanks! : )

foongpc said...

Wow! Kiss 100 Men In Paris. Maybe I should start Kiss 100 Ladies In China? Hahaha!

Btw, enjoyed her piano playing performance : )

Gin said...

Cheah and James, I wish I had her talent to play the piano. If I were young as her, I would go kiss 200 men...lol

Foong, I'm glad that you love my blog and enjoyed her performance. Added you to my facebook as well. Yea~~~try kiss 100 ladies in China and post in your blog share with us! A lot people will look forward to it!

Thanks to you all for visiting and the nice comments!

sweetromance2 said...

Sounds like a very interesting pastime for a beautiful, talented young lady.

Jeannie said...

Sweetromance2, thanks for visiting and the comment. I hope you have good time!